24 Hour On Call Service
Many companies work around the clock 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. To assist our seamless service commitment, Complete Corporate Health offers a 24/7 On Call Medical Services solution. This will ensure you have the comfort and security of knowing there is medical help available at all times.
On Call Doctor
As part of our range of health monitoring services, we offer an on call doctor to be partnered with your company to advise and manage medical emergencies from start to finish.
Contact our team to find out how we can tailor this service to meet your needs.
Out Of Hours Medical Service
Many industries operate around the clock to keep pace with demand. Out-of-hours shift work can pose problems when accidents occur and staff are injured.
Our On-Call 24/7 service is the solution to this problem.
How It Works
- For an annual fee one of our panel of experienced Occupational Doctors will be on-call for your Company around the clock.
- The on-call Doctor will be available 24/7 to advise, coordinate and manage acute injuries and medical emergencies.
- Our Doctors will be involved from initial medical contact, throughout their medical recuperation/rehabilitation and final clearance medical.
How To Get Started
- Book a consultation ›
- Our team will assess your workplaces individual needs and suggest the right level of cover for you.
- You’ll be assigned one of our Occupational Doctors, who’ll be on call for your company around the clock.
- When you’re in need of medical assistance, your assigned Doctor will only ever be a phone call away. Simply call them and request a call out.
Our 24/7 Service Inclusions
- 24/7 Online Consultation
- Assessment & Treatment of Injuries
- Medical Certificates
- Mental Health Consultations
- Specialist Referral
Podcast Feature: Supporting Your Employee During An Injury Claim
In this podcast, Dr Richard Kain and Tracie Papotto chat to […]
Pre-Employment Medical Assessment in WA – What you need to know
A pre-employment medical is a comprehensive health examination commonly carried […]
Is Stress a Work-Related Injury?
Stress is not an injury. It is a symptom. Stress, […]
Silica Health Surveillance in WA – What You Need to Know
What is Silica and why do we need to monitor […]
UPDATE from Complete Corporate Health – A reminder of our Telemedicine Service
As the world grapples with the unprecedented COVID-19 situation unfolding, […]