Complete Corporate Health
Occupational Health Services
Occupational Health Explained
Occupational health aims to promote and maintain the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations. Therefore, occupational health is one of the most important aspects of a workplace.
Not only does it protect employees and visitors from harm, it also protects the company from costly legal implications. As one of Australia’s occupational health service providers, Complete Corporate Health is dedicated to providing the best occupational health and safety advice and services.
Contact us today to learn more and discuss your specific situation.
Our Occupational Safety and Health Services
- PRE EMPLOYMENT MEDICALS – Our Pre-Employment Medicals ensure you make the right recruitment decisions because who you hire directly impacts your Company’s safety & business.
- INDEPENDENT MEDICAL SERVICES – AMS assess the degree of permanent impairment caused by workplace injuries. These assessments provide the foundation by which Insurers offer financial compensation to permanently injured workers
- EXECUTIVE HEALTH ASSESSMENTS – Designed specifically for those in executive or key staff roles, these assessments are vital to helping you stay in peak physical form and function efficiently in your workplace.
- MRO SERVICES – The Medical Review Officer (MRO) is a specially trained and accredited medical practitioner with specialised knowledge in the pharmacology and toxicology of both prescription and illicit drug use.
- PRESENTATIONS, SEMINARS & EXPOS – If a Company’s goal is to educate employees on a specific or general health topic, our medical experts work with the Company to arrange specially tailored health and safety presentations.