Complete Corporate Health offers a range of pre-employment evaluations that can be tailored to fit your requirements. We understand your need to know that a candidate can fulfill the physical and mental demands specific to the role.
Our Pre-Employment Medicals ensure you make the right recruitment decisions because who you hire directly impacts on your Company’s safety & business.
Complete Corporate Health offers a variety of booking and results options that allows us to maintain an ongoing dialogue with your recruitment personnel so you receive accurate and timely information to assist in your recruitment decisions.
Complete Corporate Health ensure that all medical assessments are doctor driven by our experienced physicians.
We also embrace a team approach with functional capacity assessments performed by our experienced occupational physiotherapy team.
We tailor all medicals to a company’s specific requirements which may include:
- Audiometry (hearing) assessments (WorkCover compliant & general)
- Spirometry (lung function) testing,
- Drug and alcohol screening (instant & lab tested urine, breathalyser & saliva)
- Musculoskeletal assessments
- Cardiovascular fitness testing
- Fatigue assessments
- Occupational immunisation
- and more…
Fitness-for-duty, medico-legal and permanent impairment assessments:
FFD – our experienced occupational team provides a comprehensive assessment of injured or unwell workers in relation to their specific position and what potential restrictions or ongoing management is required for them to return to their role safely and effectively.
- Expat medicals
- Commercial Drivers/Dangerous Goods
- Emergency Response
- National Locomotive Driver (Rail Cat 1, 2 & 3)
- Coalboard (Qld)